Saturday, August 29, 2015

Damn Performance Report 8.29

Georgetown Palace Theatre

Damn Performance Report for

Damn Yankees

 

Saturday, August 29

Director:  Ron Watson

Stage Manager: Faith Castaneda       

Cast called at 6:30

Began Act 1:  7:36p   Intermission:  9:01-9:23p           Ended: 10:06p

Late:

Missing:

Didn't Sign In: Bret, Steve, Michael R

 

House Open: 7:00p

Weather: 91 – partly cloudy

Act 1:     1 hr 25 mins

Intermission:  22 mins

Act 2:  43 mins

House Manager:  Jan McCormick

House Count:   276

Show Irregularities:

 

The non-profit partner speaker spoke before the envision video

The older version of the Cue Lab was loaded… so we had sound in the videos and the cast recording of the bloopers ballet instead of our band recording. 

2 pages of dialogue was skipped in Act 2 Sc 3

Act 2 held for bathroom lines

Fire alarm went off before Two Lost Souls

 

General:

 

Warmups

Mic Check

Ran Curtain Call with Tech

7:30 – Speeches began

Ran Show

 

 

Cast:

 

Well…that was an experience…. Thank you all for keeping a cool head and continuing with the show.

 

The schedule is posted in the "Next Performance" section so that if I get preoccupied doing something else with the show that you all know when things are to happen. I'll try to keep on top of the schedule, but like today, Stacy and I were searching for mic tape and so warmups didn't get announced. Please also try to keep yourselves on schedule as much as possible. Thank you!

 

 

Crew:

 

You all did a spectacular job! Thank you!

 

Accidents/Injuries:

 

Next Performance:

 

Saturday, August 29 // 6:30-10:30p

 

12:45p // Crew call

1:00p // Actor Call – get into mics

1:05p // Warmups on stage

1:15p // Mic Check

1:20p // Sound Check

1:30p // Open House

2:00p // Curtain

 

 

Costume:

 

Facilities:

 

Set:

 

Props:

 

Ecig isn't putting out smoke anymore

 

Lighting/FX:

 

Sound:

 

We need mic tape.

 

Band:

 

Trivia:

 

Quotes:

 

"I think I'll go in there and smell him." – Stacy

 


Faith Castaneda
Stage Manager
254-413-3007



No comments:

Post a Comment